- Last updated: October 22, 2020
Terms of Service
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using DevoVision Website.
1.TermsBy accessing the website at https://devovision.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2.Use LicensePermission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on DevoVision’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on DevoVision's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- The materials on DevoVision's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. DevoVision makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, DevoVision does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4.LimitationsIn no event shall DevoVision or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on DevoVision's website, even if DevoVision or a DevoVision authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5.Accuracy of materialsThe materials appearing on DevoVision's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. DevoVision does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. DevoVision may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However DevoVision does not make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links to Other WebsitesOur Website may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by DevoVision Company. DevoVision has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that DevoVision shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services. We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
7.ModificationsWe reserve the right, at DevoVision sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at DevoVision sole discretion. By continuing to access or use DevoVision Website after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website.
8.Governing LawThese terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Estonia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. Disputes ResolutionIf You have any concern or dispute about the Website, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting DevoVision company.
10. For European Union (EU) UsersIf You are a European Union consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident in.
11. United States Legal ComplianceYou represent and warrant that (i) You are not located in a country that is subject to the United States government embargo, or that has been designated by the United States government as a "terrorist supporting" country, and (ii) You are not listed on any United States government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
12.Contact UsIf you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org